For Rhode Island FC’s inaugural season, the Club will begin play in March 2024 in its temporary venue, Beirne Stadium on the campus of Bryant University in Smithfield, while its permanent home stadium in Pawtucket is completed for the 2025 season. Here are key facts for the stadium and fan experience:
- Capacity – 5,252 (RIFC is bringing in additional seating to create a loud atmosphere to give us a true home field advantage)
- Playing Surface – Artificial Turf
- Fan Fest – Enjoy activities, games and maybe even walk away with some free swag! Not to mention a merchandise stand where you can get your favorite RIFC gear!
- Food Court – There will be an area featuring local food trucks and beverage stands where you can mingle with fellow fans under twinkly lights.
- Beer garden – With all that shouting & cheering, fans will need to quench their thirst with an ice-cold beer. The beer garden will also be ideally situated with a view of the pitch, so no need to miss a minute of action.
- Party Shack – Want to bring 29 of your friends or co-workers to a game? Then be sure to secure the 30-person Party Shack for a match. It will be located at the south end with a view of the pitch. The Party Shack is available on an individual game basis and will go fast!
- Field Seats – Watch the action from field level just feet away from the pitch! This is the ultimate front row! These are only available as Season Tickets, and they are almost sold out.
- Tailgating – Yes, don’t worry, tailgating will be allowed. Check back prior to the start of the season for the do’s and don’ts