2024 Open Tryouts are full and we are not accepting any more registrations. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Rhode Island FC is excited to announce its upcoming open tryouts, providing a unique opportunity for talented players to impress and earn a coveted spot on the team’s inaugural season roster. The tryouts will take place Saturday, November 11 at Providence Country Day School.
Rhode Island FC’s coaching staff will be in attendance to assess all players participating in the tryouts. This presents a golden opportunity for aspiring players to catch the eye of the coaches and potentially secure a roster spot within the newest franchise in the USL Championship.
Prospective participants should arrive at Providence Country Day School fully prepared to demonstrate their technical skills, tactical acumen, and overall soccer abilities.
All interested players are required to register in advance to secure their spot and avoid disappointment due to limited availability. For registration details and additional information about the tryouts, please click the image below.
Open Tryouts for the 2024 Season are currently full. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Saturday, November 11, 2023:
- 8:00–8:30 a.m. Check-in
- There will be (3) different Tryout Times – additional times may be added if needed
- 8:30am – 10am
- 10:30am – 12pm
- 12:30pm – 2pm
You will receive an email confirmation of your Registration and the the time you will be trying out
- Must be 18 years or older.
- All players must complete registration and sign the required waivers to participate.
- Players should check with their school’s NCAA compliance officer and college coach before registering for the tryouts. Rhode Island FC is not responsible for NCAA eligibility.
- Registration has reached capacity and is closed.
- Participants are responsible for all travel related reservations and fees.
- Rhode Island FC Open Tryouts are non-refundable.
- What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Soccer apparel and personal equipment including soccer socks, shin guards, boots/cleats for grass pitch, black shorts, shirt.
- If you are a GK, please bring the appropriate equipment, including gloves.
- Something to keep all of your gear together (no lockers will be provided).
- A water bottle and any food, snacks or beverages that you may need (food will not be provided).
- Important Note: The weather can be extremely cold/wet this time of the year. We recommend you bring long-sleeves and plenty of warm clothing.
- Trainers and medical personnel will be onsite.
- Friends and family can watch the tryouts, but must sit in the designated spectator area.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com